Lemon & Herb Chickpea Salad2015-09-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsps fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 4 tsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, for seasoning
Combine the rinsed and drained chickpeas, basil, parsley, lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, and garlic in medium bowl.
Add the grated Parmesan cheese and toss gently to blend all ingredients thoroughly, season well, and serve with extra lemon wedges.