Lemon Pork Cutlets2015-10-10
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 4 pork cutlets (250 grams each), trimmed
- 1 lemon rind, finely grated and juiced
- 2 tablespoons Royco Usavi Mix Beef Flavour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 grams baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cucumbers, thickly sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Olive oil
Place pork in a shallow dish.
Place lemon rind, Royco Usavi Mix, lemon juice, garlic, mint and olive oil in a bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk to combine. Pour over pork. Cover and set aside.
Meanwhile, place potatoes and 1⁄4 cup of water in a heatproof, microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high (100%) for 6 minutes.
Add cucumbers and red pepper.
Microwave for 3 minutes and drain.
Spray a frying pan with oil.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Cook pork for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove to a plate.
Cover with foil and set aside.