Lemony Halloumi and Vegetable Kebabs2014-09-15
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 20m
A veggie treat for your braai. Serve with the Harissa paste as a spicy sidekick!
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced
- 250 grams Halloumi cheese, chunks
- punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) wholegrain mustard
Soak your wooden skewers in water. Thread the halloumi, cherry tomatoes, courgettes, peppers and onion onto eight skewers.
Cover and chill.
Brush with the baste, stirring it first to make sure the ingredients are blended.
Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning often, until the cheese begins to turn golden and the vegetables are just tender.