- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 58m
Spoon this elegant snack onto crackers or toast and serve alongside grilled meat or a salad for a light lunch. Use leftover olive oil from the jar to make fragrant salad dressings or marinades.
- 500g, drained, patted dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme or rosemary
- 2 wide strips lemon zest,
- 2 chillies, split in half
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- Olive oil
Put cheese into a glass pint jar. Gently tuck thyme, zest, chillies and peppercorns into the jar, and then cover contents with oil.
Seal tightly and chill for at least 2 days or up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.