- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 60m
A Classic Middle Eastern salad with fresh herbs and tomatoes.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) couscous
- 3 cup(s) boiling water
- 500 grams tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Place couscous in a casserole dish, and cover it with 3 cups boiling water. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed.
Fluff couscous with a fork. Add tomatoes, parsley, green onions, mint, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
Cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Serve either chilled or at room temperature.