- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
A creamy mushroom favourite!
- 2 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 225 grams sliced mushrooms
- black pepper & salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley, to garnish
In a frying pan over medium heat, add the butter.When it is melted, add mushrooms and season them with salt and pepper. Cook until they are browned, about 6 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds then add the stock and simmer for 4 minutes and reduce by one third.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, turn the heat off, and let cool for a minute before stirring in the sour cream. Serve over a juicy fillet steak.