- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Try these when hosting for a sports game, they won’t last long so maybe double up!
- canned Mexican-style beans, drained
- canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained, mashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 230 grams packet plain corn chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 large tomato, chopped finely
- cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarsely chopped fresh coriander
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Heat combined beans, paste and the water, stirring, in large oiled frying pan. Cover to keep warm.
Place corn chips in large ovenproof dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake in oven 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, mash avocado in small bowl; stir in juice and half the combined onion and tomato.
Top heated corn chips with bean mixture, avocado mixture and sour cream; sprinkle nachos with remaining onion and tomato, and coriander.