New Potato & Radish Salad2016-09-28
- Cuisine: Family, Party Ideas
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
Lighten up a traditional potato salad with this recipe.
- 500g new potatoes, peeled and halved
- 250g radishes, sliced
- 2 handfuls of mixed watercress and sorrel
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsps vinegar
- 5-6 tbsps olive oil
- salt & pepper
Boil the potatoes for 12-15mins until cooked. Drain and let them cool down.
Mix together the mustard, vinegar and oil. Add the onion and chives. Season to taste.
Put the watercress and sorrel in a salad bowl. Top with the potatoes and sliced radishes. Mix together with vinaigrette.