Parsley Salad Dressing2014-08-27
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
A fresh and creamy dressing that can also be enjoyed as a dip.
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic-minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise or greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper to taste
Put everything except the parsley into a food processor; mix until firm.
Add finely chopped parsley and hand mix until evenly distributed.