Pasta with Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Sauce2014-09-23
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 8m
- Ready In : 10m
A delicious and Healthy choice.
- 450 grams Dried Linguine
- 1/4 cup(s) Saint Sebastian Bay Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Head roasted garlic, cloves squeezed out
- 1 cup(s) Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cup(s) Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) Blanched Green Beans
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) Salt and freshly grated Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup(s) Grated Parmesan as desired, optional
In a large saucepan, cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Strain in a colander, reserving about 1/2 cups of the pasta water and set both the pasta and water aside.
While pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add the roasted garlic, cauliflower, mushrooms and green beans. Season with salt and pepper. When the pasta is al dente and has been drained, add it to the skillet along with pasta water and the parsley, and basil. Toss to Combine. Add the grated cheese to taste.