Peach Parma Salad2014-08-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Make this delicious salad with Parma Ham. Perfect for Summer! From Otto Lenghi.
- 5 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 red or white endives
- 50 grams rocket
- 50 grams baby chard leaves or other small leaves
- 100 grams Parma ham, thinly sliced
- coarse sea salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) orange blossom water
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones. Slice each half into 3 wedges, place in a bowl and add the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Toss well to coat them.
Place a ridged griddle pan over a high heat and leave for a few minutes so it heats up well. Place the peach wedges on the pan and grill for a minute on each side. You want to get nice charcoal lines on all sides. Remove peaches from the pan and leave to cool.
Place blossom water, balsamic vinegar and syrup in a bowl and whisk to combine. Trickle extra olive oil in slowly while you whisk to get a thick dressing. Season to taste.
Arrange layers of peach, endive, rocket, chard and parma and drizzle with dressing.