Pork Chops & Apple Sauce2015-10-10
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 45m
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 x 1⁄2-inch thick pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Royco Usavi Mix Beef Flavour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
Preheat oven to 190°C.
Heat oil in large pan. Sauté onion in oil for 1 minute, or until tender. Remove onion and set aside.
Brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
Place chops in 8 x12 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cover the chops with the apples and cooked onion.
In a small bowl, combine Royco Usavi Mix, brown sugar, mustard, cloves and water. Pour over chops.
Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes.