- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 60m
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 10 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 punnet mange tout
- 700g sweet potatoes, cubed with skin intact
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 clove roughly chopped garlic
- 5 ml Robertsons Portuguese Chicken Spice
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Place chicken thighs, red pepper, mange tout, sweet potatoes, lemon juice, garlic and Portuguese Chicken Spice into the cooking bag.
Sprinkle the seasoning mix inside the bag, hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the ingredients evenly.
Place cooking bag onto a baking tray.
Knot the bag loosely to seal and pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a knife for the steam to escape.
Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.