Potato Salad with Dill & Chives2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Family, Good For Kids, Party Ideas, Quick & Easy
- Course: Salad, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Moderate
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
A simple easy salad or side dish.
- 600 grams potatoes
- 1 small bunch of chives, chopped into long pieces
- 1 small bunch of dill roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) natural yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
Place the potatoes in a pan of boiling water and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until tender. While they’re cooking, put the eggs in a pan with cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 6-7 minutes, then drain and leave under cold running water for a few minutes. Peel, separate the whites and yolks and finely chop both.
When the potatoes are cooked, allow to cool slightly, then mix with the eggs and most of the herbs. Mix the mayonnaise and yoghurt together and season, then toss through the potatoes. Sprinkle remaining herbs on top with and serve at room temperature.