- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsps fresh lemon juice
- 900g prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- olive oil spray
- fresh dill leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
Combine the garlic, chilli, dill, lemon rind, oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add the prawns and stir to coat. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
Thread the prawns onto skewers and season with salt and pepper. Heat a grill or char grill on high. Spray the kebabs with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Serve topped with fresh dill and lemon wedges.