Quick Strawberry Cheesecake2014-09-11
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
No baking needed for this simple recipe!
- 6 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 30 grams butter, melted
- 85 grams strawberries, halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon(s) caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 100 mL double cream, whipped
Add the crushed digestives and melted butter to a bowl and mix together.
In a separate bowl, mix together the strawberries, mascarpone, sugar, vanilla and cream.
Press the digestive mix into the base of a 12cm/5in chefs’ ring.*
Add the cheese/strawberry mixture to the chefs’ ring and level off.
Carefully remove the chefs’ ring and serve.
*A chefs’ ring is a circular stainless steel circle for shaping and stacking food - sweet or savoury.