- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
- 250g couscous
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 50g mint, roughly chopped
- 100g flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
After 5 minutes uncover the couscous and add the oil and garlic, using a fork to break up the grains. Cool to room temperature then fold through the tomato, red pepper, mint, parsley, spring onions, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.