- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
A delicate and fresh salad that will bring a burst of colour and flavour to your Easter table.
- 400g mixed lettuce and herb leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced into eighths ￼
- 1 red pepper, sliced ￼
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 5 small radishes, cut 3⁄4 of the way down ￼
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olives
- 3⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil ￼
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar ￼
- Salt and freshly ground pepper ￼
Toss all the salad ingredients into a bowl.
Combine the olive oil and balsamic in a jam jar or other container with a good-sealing lid. Add a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously. Drizzle over salad and serve.