Roast Chicken & Rocket Salad2015-09-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
- 500g Irvine’s Chicken Wings
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3⁄4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- FOR THE SALAD DRESSING
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 tsp sugar
- FOR THE SALAD
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups fresh rocket
Preheat oven to 220°C. Set the Irvine’s Chicken Wings on a baking tray and brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 3⁄4 teaspoon salt and 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper.
Roast for about 30-35 minutes, until crispy and golden.
Whisk together the oil, the lemon zest and juice, garlic, sugar, and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl.
Gently toss remaining ingredients in another bowl to combine.
Put the salad on plates, top with the chicken, and then drizzle with extra salad dressing.