Rocky Road Nutella Pudding Cookies2016-01-07
- Yield : 36
- Cook Time : 11m
- Ready In : 11m
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I used almonds, walnuts would be great too)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mallow Bits
Preheat oven to 350°C. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Whisk together baking soda, baking powder, and flour and set aside.
Cream together butter, Nutella, and both sugars. Add the pudding package and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, and Mallow Bits.
Scoop 1” balls of dough and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes.