Salmon and Dill Pasta2014-09-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 40m
Healthy, Creamy Salmon and Dill Pasta.
- 1 Packet Linguine Naturals Sea Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chopped smoked salmon 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice Naturals Black Pepper, to taste
Fill a large pot with water. Add Naturals Sea Salt to taste, and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in linguine and return to the boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain linguine well, and reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
Return linguine and reserved cup of pasta water to the empty pot and place over medium-low heat.
Stir smoked salmon, cream cheese, dill, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, and Naturals Black Pepper into pasta until cream cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
Serve immediately with a green salad.