- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 45m
Sweet, spicy and fresh salsa. Keeps for up to a week.
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 pinch(es) chilli fakes
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- 400 grams tinned whole tomatoes (with liquid)
- 1 pinch(es) salt and pepper
Gently heat oil and fry onions till soft, add chilli, peppers and tomatoes. Season. Mash up tomatoes and cook gently for 30 - 40 minutes until reduced.
Delicious with steaks and red meat. Great with oily barbecued fish or grilled halloumi cheese. Enjoy!