Smoked Salmon & Grape Salad2014-08-26
- Cuisine: Quick & Easy
- Course: Salad, Starter
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
A healthy salad or delicious starter.
- 160 grams smoked salmon pieces
- 50 grams Muscat grapes, halved
- 1 small handful of pecans
- 1 small handful of rocket leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 100 grams blue cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Flake the salmon pieces into a bowl. Add the halved Muscat grapes, rocket leaves, fennel and pecans. Scatter the blue cheese over the salad.
Whisk up the dressing ingredients.
Divide the salad between two plates, drizzle with the dressing and serve.