Spaghetti with Parsley Pesto2014-11-27
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 500g spaghetti
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- 4 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until cooked.
Drain, reserving 2 cups pasta cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, pulse almonds in a food processor until smooth.
Add parsley, chives, oil, and Parmesan; process until smooth. Season pesto with salt and pepper.
Toss pasta and pesto in a large bowl, adding pasta cooking liquid by 1⁄4-cupfuls until saucy. Season with salt and pepper.