- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
As with all vegetables be sure not to overcook cauliflower. We suggest sautéing cauliflower rather than the more traditional methods of boiling or steaming, which makes them waterlogged, mushy and lose much of its flavour.
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 Small bunch chives, chopped
- 1 Large piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 1/4 grams cauliflower, broken into florets
No Steps Found !