Spicy Chicken & Bok Choy2018-03-02
- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 340g bok choy, trimmed and halved
- 30g ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps peanut oil
- 450g chicken breast, chopped
- 60ml plus 11/2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
- 80g spring onions, sliced
- 80g peanuts
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, seeded if desired, thinly sliced
- 50g bean sprouts
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Season with salt, 11/2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar. Transfer to a bowl.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Stir in half the spring onions, ginger, garlic and chilli. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the bok choy and a pinch of salt. Cook until bok choy is almost tender, about 2 minutes. Return chicken to pan.
Add the bean sprouts, peanuts, remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce and 11/2 tablespoons rice vinegar into the pan. Cook until just warmed through.
Transfer to a large bowl and add remaining spring onions. Serve with rice.