Spicy Potato Salad2017-09-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
- 6 - 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 220g mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Knorr Brown Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Parsley
- 3 eggs, boiled, peeled and sliced
Boil the potatoes in salted water until they start going soft, then drain and allow them to cool. Fry the onion in oil until soft, then add the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder. Fry for 1 minute to release the aroma and flavour.
Allow the onions to cool then mix together with the mayonnaise, Knorr Brown Onion Soup and Robertsons Parsley. Gently mix in the cooled potatoes and eggs.