Spinach & Avocado Salad2017-03-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsps pecan nuts, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsps blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 rashers streaky bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 limes, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- freshly ground black pepper
Rinse the spinach well and pat dry. Arrange a bed of spinach on a plate or large bowl. Add the chopped pecans, avocado, onion slices, cheese and bacon.
Mix together the lime juice, mustard, honey and pepper. Sprinkle over the salad and serve.