Spinach, Bacon and Feta Salad2016-08-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
If you have spinach, bacon and feta in the fridge toss them all together to create a delicious and light dinner or a great salad to serve with a roast chicken!
- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned, deveined and roughly chopped
- 250g lean diced bacon bits, fried
- 2 rounds reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 150ml sunflower seeds, toasted
- 250ml croutons
- 150ml KNORR Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- 50g Parmesan shavings (use a vegetable peeler to create the shavings)
Place the spinach leaves into a large salad bowl and toss together with the hot bacon bits.
Add the crumbled feta cheese, sunflower seeds and croutons.
Add the KNORR Creamy Italian Salad Dressing and Parmesan cheese shavings and toss to combine.