Spinach, Pear & Chickpea Salad2014-08-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 2m
- Ready In : 10m
A fresh, crisp, soft and rich salad recipe. Chickpeas are packed with protein so this is a great salad for a light lunch.
- 4 cup(s) spinach , blanched
- 1 cup(s) chickpeas, dried and rinsed
- 200 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, diced
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
Combine the spinach, red onion, pear, chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl.
Toss with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Serve straight away or refrigerate until needed. This salad is delicious with crusty bread and pan-fried haloumi cheese.