Strawberry & Rocket Salad with Ricotta2014-11-25
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
- 4 pints strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced into quarters
- 1 pint raspberries, washed and blotted dry
- 1-2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 small bunch baby arugula, sliced into thin ribbons
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh, drained ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Toss the strawberries, raspberries, almonds, and sliced rocket with a pinch of salt and the zest of 1 lemon.
For the dressing:In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice and remaining lemon zest with the ricotta, sugar, and nutmeg. Taste and sweeten to taste, if necessary.