- Servings : 4
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 55m
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 2 green bell peppers, halved and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons Royco Usavi Mix Chicken Flavour
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
In a medium saucepan, bring water to the boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
Place the peppers cut-side down on a prepared baking sheet. Roast 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender and skin starts to brown.
While the peppers are roasting, heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onions, basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the tomato and Royco Usavi Mix, and cook for 5 minutes.
Spoon in the cooked rice, and stir until heated through.
Remove from heat, mix in the feta cheese, and spoon the mixture into the pepper halves.
Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.