- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Stuffed peppers is a dish which exists in different names and forms around the world. This recipe is packed full of fresh, summer flavours and perfect to start an Easter lunch outdoors!
- 6 large red peppers, halved and deseeded (leave stalks on)
- 128 grams couscous
- a couple handfuls black olives, roughly chopped
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 75 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large handful basil leaves
Heat oven to 200°C. Pop the peppers on a plate and microwave on medium for 5 minutes, until almost soft. Place on a baking tray, cut-side up.
Meanwhile, place the couscous in a bowl and cover with 125ml boiling water. Stir, cover the bowl and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Stir the couscous with a fork to break it up, then mix in the pine nuts, olives, chicken, tomatoes and basil. Pile the couscous stuffing into the pepper halves and bake for 10 minutes.