Summer Herb Salad2014-08-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
As the name suggests; easy and simple!
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, stemmed (3 cups)
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stemmed (about 3 cups)
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon, stemmed(about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup(s) rocket leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper until well mixed. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until the dressing is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
In a large bowl combine the herbs, rocket, and fennel. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss the salad with enough dressing to coat.