Tangy Chicken, Grape and Pecan Salad2016-08-24
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 40m
A wonderfully refreshing dinner option served with steamed baby potatoes! The grapes add a delicious sweetness to the salad and the pecan nuts gives it a good crunch!
- 4 boneless roast chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup roasted pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup KNORR Creamy Garlic and Herb Salad Dressing
- 30g rocket leaves
Dice the roast chicken breasts and place into a mixing bowl.
Add the grapes, pecan nuts, red onion, mayonnaise and KNORR Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing and mix until well combined.
Stir through the rocket leaves, transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
Tip – This salad can also be used to stuff lunchbox pitas or serve on lettuce leaves!