Thai Green Chicken Curry2014-12-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
- 50g Green Curry Paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 150ml water
- 2 tbsps peanut oil
- 1kg chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 200g mixed sliced green /red peppers and broccoli
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, sliced thinly
Stir-fry curry paste with oil for 1 minute.
Add 1/2 of the coconut milk.
Add chicken breast and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
Add the 1/2 of the coconut milk and 100ml water. Heat until boiling.
Add vegetables, simmer until just soft.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes, add sh sauce and sugar.
Season and garnish with fresh coriander and chilli (optional).
Serve in bowls with the Basmati Rice. Delicious.