Thai Green Salad2014-08-27
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Light and fresh: make it for a starter or main course salad.
- 1 cup(s) cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) carrots, grated
- 9 green beans, sliced into matchsticks
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) coriander, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanuts, roasted and crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 chillis, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
Combine cabbage, carrots, green pawpaw and green beans in a bowl and toss.
Put garlic and chillies to the mortar. Mash them until the outside of chilli is paper thin and the contents of the chillies have been released from the skin.
Add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and lime juice to the mortar. Stir to dissolve sugar and fully combine dressing.
Pour dressing over the vegetable and toss to combine. When serving place tomatoes, some coriander and peanuts on the top of the salad.