Tomato & Red Onion Salsa2014-09-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
A simple but essential salsa, serve with barbecued steak or lamb kebabs.
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 500 grams tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley
Place oil, garlic and vinegar in a bowl. Add tomatoes, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Stand for 10 minutes and serve.