Spicy Tortilla Wraps2014-09-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Spice things up a bit with these really easy chicken wraps. Fantastic as a light meal or for a quick snack for adults and kids alike.
- 1 Packet of tortillas
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into strips
- 80ml mild or hot chutney
- 80ml mayonnaise or plain yoghurt
- 15ml sesame or peanut oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 spring onions cut into strips
- 1 lettuce washed and cut into strips (optional)
Put the rotisserie chicken strips in a bowl and add the chutney, mayonnaise (or yoghurt), oil and freshly ground salt and pepper.
Lay out your tortilla. Place your spring onions and lettuce followed by the rotisserie chicken mixture.
Roll up your tortillas and cut into halves.