- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 20m
A classic French Salad.
- 200 grams green runner beans
- 2 baby Cos or Iceberg lettuce
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 can flaked tuna in brine, drained
- 150 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) wholegrain mustard
- 125 mL olive oil
- 80 mL fresh lemon Juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill, chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 baby new potatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 150 grams black olives
Boil, steam or microwave the green beans and baby potatoes till tender. Rinse under cold water to cool down.
Arrange lettuce, beans, potatoes, onions, tuna, tomatoes and olives in bowls. Top with the quartered eggs.
Dressing: Combine mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a tight screw on lid jar and shake well.
Drizzle with dressing over salad and serve.