Turkish Lamb, Mint & Yoghurt Salad2014-08-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Take inspiration from this exotic salad to add a little flavour to life.
- 600 grams lamb fillet
- 2 tablespoon(s) sumac
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 100 grams cubed feta
- 1 cucumber, seeded, sliced thinly
- 1 cup(s) loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
Rub lamb with sumac. Heat oil in large frying pan; cook lamb, uncovered, until cooked as desired.
Cover lamb; stand 5 minutes then slice thinly. Meanwhile, blend yoghurt, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of mint.
Combine lamb and remaining ingredients in large bowl with dressing.