- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 72:00 h
This pickle is crunchy, tangy and delicious!
- 1 1/2 cup(s) baby marrows, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) baby carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon(s) red chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fenugreek powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
Mix the vegetables with salt and put them in half cup of water and mix well. Place in an air tight glass jar and keep it aside for 1 day.
Remove 2 tablespoons water from the vegetable mixture Mix fenugreek powder, chilli powder, split mustard seeds and turmeric powder with the pickled water and crush it completely to form a paste-type mixture.
Add paste mixture to the pickle and mix well.
Store in the refrigerator for 2 days before consuming.