Vietnamese Dipping Sauce2014-08-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
This sweet and sour, spicy sauce is fantastic on spring rolls, salads and noodles.
- 60 mL water
- 60 mL fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 stem lemon grass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 2 long, fresh chillies, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Combine the water, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, sugar, lemon grass, chilli and garlic in a jug and stir until the sugar dissolves. Serve.