Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls2014-09-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
A tasty colourful recipe, great for snacks. Serve with a dip of your choice.
- 1 cup(s) Shredded grilled Chicken
- 1/4 Red Cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 Large Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 handful(s) Fresh Mint leaves
- 1 handful(s) Fresh Coriander leaves
- 1 Lime to make juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 12 22cm Rice Paper rounds
Combine chicken, cabbage, beansprouts, carrot, mint, coriander,
tbsp lime juice and sh sauce in a large bowl.
Place one rice paper round in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds or until just soft. Place on a clean tea towel or paper towel.
Arrange 1⁄4 cup of the chicken mixture along the centre of rice paper round. Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and filling. Serve with a dip of your choice.