OUR TOP TEN FILLING IDEAS
* Cheese and tomato with fruit chutney
* Apple slaw: mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated cheese, apple and finely chopped spring onion.
* Tuna, mayonnaise, and finely chopped red pepper
* Peanut butter and bananas with honey.
* Egg Mayonnaise with snipped chives
* Cream cheese with grated carrot and raisins
* Roast Beef with cherry tomatoes
* Bacon, lettuce and tomato
* Roast Chicken with mayonnaise and roasted red peppers
* BBQ chicken and Hummus
VARIETY IS THE SLICE OF LIFE
Skip the same ol’ sandwiches and upgrade to these outside- the lunch-box surprises. Your kid’s faces will light up when they see that you’ve taken lunch to a new level. You can even do the same for your own work lunch.
MAKE IT DIFFERENT: Sometimes just changing a few things can ring through the changes for an exciting lunchbox.
CUT IT DIFFERENTLY: From triangles to using biscuit cutters for variety.
CHANGE THE BREAD you use: use wholewheat for the top and white underneath to get them eating something a little more healthy. ALTERNATE FOR something like pizza, it is great cold in lunch boxes.